Tuesday, June 4, 2013

POSSIBILITY AND IMPOSSIBILITY

POSSIBILITY AND IMPOSSIBILITY
(Kemungkinan / Ketidakmungkinan)
Possibility
Impossibility
There’s more chance of + v-ing
There’s a good chance………
There’s possibility
It’s possible
It’s reasonable
It’s likely
It make sense
Perhaps
May / might……
There’s a little chance of v-ing
There’s very little chance…..
There’s no possibility
It’s impossible
It’s doubtful
It’s highly unlikely
It doesn’t make any sense
It’s out of the question
May not / might not….

CERTAINTY AND UNCERTAINTY
(Kepastian / Ketidakpastian)
Certainty
Uncertainty
To be + sure
To be +  certain
To be + convinced
Of course
Certainly
I know
I am positive
I have no doubt
There’s no doubt at all
Absolutely
Yes, definitely
I am assured
To be + not sure
To be + uncertain
To be + not convinced
I can’t say for sure
I can’t make up my mind
I don’t know
I am not positive
I doubt it
It’s very doubtful
I have my doubts
May be
I am not assured


EXPRESSING APOLOGY AND REGRET
( Permintaaan Maaf dan Penyesalan )

Apology / Regret
Response
I’m sorry for……
Please forgive me for……
I want to apologize for……
I regret for……..
How stupid of me
Never mind
No problem
That’s all right / it’s all right
Just forget it
Well , it’s not your own fault







AGREEMENT / DISAGREEMENT
(Kesetujuan / Ketidaksetujuan)

Agreement
Dissagreement
I agrere  with you
I accept it
I don’t have any objection
I’m in line with you
I’m with ( it / you )
Oh, I think I agree with you
I’m of the same opinion
That’s a nice idea
I think so
I don’t agree with you
I  don’t accept it
I object to your opinion
I’m not in line with you
I’m not with ( it / you)
I don’t think I agree with you
I’m not of the same opinion
That’s not good idea
I don’t think so


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih Atas Komentarnya..

Semoga Bermanfaat....^_^